“When God wants a great work done in the world or a great wrong righted, he goes about it in a very unusual way. He doesn’t stir up his earthquakes or send forth his thunderbolts. Instead, he has a helpless baby born, perhaps in a simple home and of some obscure mother. And then God puts the idea into the mother’s heart, and she puts it into the baby’s mind. And then God waits. The greatest forces in the world are not the earthquakes and the thunderbolts. The greatest forces in the world are babies.” ~ET Sullivan

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Smooth Talking...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a translation for what she is saying? I've tried, but I can't identify anything in particular, but is seems that if someone else could tell me what she's saying, it would become really obvious. Obviously she knows what she is saying!

Daniel and I are excited to see all of you in 1 1/2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure she is saying, "I just heard that Gramma is coming to visit. We better hurry and get this place cleaned up so we can impress her. Maybe we can plan some way to trick her into getting me a neat present. Gramma

Jenny said...

I'd like to comment that when Leah watches this video, she has this ear to ear grin on her face that suggests she understands this cryptic message completely. I'm imagining that we just can't translate a very important plea similar to Princess Leia's "Help me OB-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!"

Anonymous said...

I think the video is just precious and I thought you were saying something about my juice. Now I could be wrong but it still is precious. Love ya a bunch sweetie.